Inspired by Korean beauty rituals, the 1944 Paris hand masks boast a nourishing skin repair formula with a non-runny shea butter base and Macadamia scent. Optimal effectiveness in 15-20 minutes. This mask intensely moisturizes hands and softens the skin and cuticles.
• Optimal efficiency in 15-20 minutes.
• Moisturizes hands and feet, softens skin and cuticles. • Strengthens skin elasticity and nourishes deeply.
• Easy to apply at home without cutting the phalanges.
• Dermatologically tested.Pre-cut to the phalanges (feet and hands) to integrate easily
- 1 - Place gloves on clean and dry hands.
2 - Remove the paper film from the tab and fold it around the wrist, firmly attaching the glove.
3 - Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Gently massage excess product into skin. Do not rinse.
Aqua, PEG-8, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Paraffinum liquidum, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 stearate, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Stearic acid, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Phenoxyethanol, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Carbomer, Parfum, Betaine, Potassium hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Illicium verum fruit extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl acetate, Urea, Rosa centifolia flower extract, Citrus limon fruit extract, Olea europaea fruit extract, Vitis vinifera fruit extract, Hydrolyzed collagen, Citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract, Pyrus malus fruit extract, Citrus aurantifolia fruit extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool